Within this framework, our projects aims to
- Strengthen the teaching profession by providing methodology and tools to help teachers assess their refugee/migrant students’ prior knowledge
- Promote intercultural education and intercultural dialogue
- Enrich teachers’ existing knowledge on differentiation teaching
- Promote an inclusive, encouraging, supportive and non-discriminative learning environment
- Encourage lifelong learning and professional development
- Improve efficiency and flexibility in education systems by allowing alternative learning pathways
- Promote social inclusion and equity for disadvantaged group
One of our objectives
Is to strengthen teachers with regard to how they can assess their refugee/migrant students’ prior knowledge, and then design learning activities which meet their needs and encourage their participation in the learning process.
We also consider
The dimension of teachers’ efficiency is stressed as well as the impact of RPL in everyday educational practice.